That's right, we're in single digits now, people!! The sleeplessness is getting worse, which many people tell me is preparing my body for more sleepless nights after they're born. Oh joy! :-/ I am going to try to rest as much as possible this week though to make up for not sleeping so well at night. Last night I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't fall back asleep until 6:30, after a hot shower and a bowl of Cheerios. So this morning, I slept in until 10 am and stayed home from church. For the past 3 hours, I've been resting on the couch and drinking apple juice - my new favorite drink!
This is a very boring post, sorry, I don't really have anything new to report. I just want this all to be over with so I can walk/sit/sleep in relative comfort again. 9 days seems like an eternity right now, but I'm sure it will probably fly by and before I know it I will enter a brand new, exciting stage of life - motherhood! It still freaks me out, it seems so surreal. I almost don't believe that we'll be parents in 9 days or less. How do you wrap your mind around that??? I don't think it will sink in until I'm actually holding my boys in my arms. And, knowing myself, I'm sure I'll be freaking out even then!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment