He likes peas about as much as I do. You are so calm and pleasant with him ~ even when he spits his peas at you ~ what a mom! Can't wait to see you all on Friday!
"Ummm, let's see. Do I want to smile or gag?? First I will gag a little, then I will try to smile at the camera. Now I am going to see just how long I can hold this green stuff in my mouth without swallowing. Okay, too much stuff in my mouth now, so let me spit it out. Maybe I should blow spit bubbles with this mush in my mouth."
3 comments:
He likes peas about as much as I do. You are so calm and pleasant with him ~ even when he spits his peas at you ~ what a mom! Can't wait to see you all on Friday!
"Ummm, let's see. Do I want to smile or gag?? First I will gag a little, then I will try to smile at the camera. Now I am going to see just how long I can hold this green stuff in my mouth without swallowing. Okay, too much stuff in my mouth now, so let me spit it out. Maybe I should blow spit bubbles with this mush in my mouth."
That is what Mike does when I try to give him veggies.
Post a Comment