Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dirt Cheap Diapers!

I read several money-saving blogs and I saw this post on the $30 Weekly Grocery Challenge and couldn't pass up diapers this cheap so I thought I'd pass it along!

Typically, diapers cost around $ 0.24 each, even Costco diapers. I usually use Target coupons to buy Up & Up diapers for around $ 0.13 each which I think is a pretty good deal. But this Diapers.com deal gets you diapers for as cheap as $ 0.06 each!! That's unheard of! So of course I jumped at it!

The only catch is that you do have to submit for a rebate (which I usually never do because I think they're generally a hassle) but this is a huge rebate so I think it's definitely worth it. It was really simple, I just printed my receipt, filled out my name and address on the sheet and mailed it in already. Also, it says in the fine print that you have to be a new customer to Diapers.com to get the rebate and use the $10 off discount code. Lucky for me, I had never ordered there before so this worked perfectly for me! Just a heads up though, I don't want anybody to miss that part and get overcharged.

Here's how you get the dirt cheap diapers:

Go to www.diapers.com

Buy 7 packs Luvs Jumbo Diapers $6.99 each = $48.93
Buy a small filler item like Pampers travel wipes for $1.99 to get your total to $49 to get Free Shipping
Total = 50.92
Use code BRAN4234 to get $10 off
Pay: $40.92 and submit for $14.97 rebate
Final Cost: $25.95 for 7 packs of diapers and travel wipes!

I love getting deals so I was pretty darn excited about this one! By using the code above, not only do you get $10 off, but I also will get a $5 credit to Diapers.com. Then once you register, you can pass along your own referral code to other moms and get money too! If even one person uses my code to do this deal, I will be ecstatic. $5 in free diapers? Yes please!

So if any of you moms out there want to help me and help yourselves to get super-cheap diapers delivered right to your door, do this! Thanks!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

If I had a baby, you'd know I'd be all over this, Kimmy! But....no.