Elliott's been giving me small smiles for about a week now. At first I wasn't sure if he was really smiling or not, but he does it so often now that he's convinced me. I gave him a bath this morning while his older brothers ate breakfast and he was smiling so much! He sure does love his bathtime!
Monday, October 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
these just made my day, thank you!
I miss my baby Elliott, I miss Jack and Cullen, I miss my Kimmie and Brandon. Elliott reminds me of Renee when she was a baby, so very laid back and happy no matter what. You and Rachel could bonk her on the head and she would still smile at everything. Thanks for the adorable videos. I can't wait to see Elliott and Violet in November. Holding both of them keeps me going.
Post a Comment